If your chocolate is defective we are happy to replace it.
Please let us know what the issue is and we’ll work out an arrangement.
Notice: This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://www.McGuireChocolate.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct or change your stored personal information when applicable.
- The security procedures in place to protect from misuse of your information.
Information is collected in the following ways:
Cookies: We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve customer access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you will not have to log in to your account more than once, thereby saving you time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users in order to enhance the experience on our site.
Orders: To purchase products from McGuire Chocolate, you will be required to provide contact information (such as name, shipping address, phone number and email address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, and billing address). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Sharing of Customer Information:
Third-Party Sharing: We will not share any information that we collect from our customers during account registration and/or placing of orders, with any third party outside of our organization, with the two following exceptions:
1) Order Fulfillment: In order to fulfill your order, including shipping and confirmation of shipment, we may use information such as name, shipping address, and email address that may be visible to third-party shipping services such as Canada Post, UPS, and/or postage printing services.
2) Credit Card Processing: Our credit card processing service is either Paypal.com or Stripe.com. We use these services to securely process using SSL secure connections. Paypal.com and Stripe.com comply with PCI standards for security and handling credit card and other personal information.
Links: This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Keeping our customers’ privacy safe is of the utmost importance to us.